grandmothersmusings

Saturday, September 23, 2006

THE FOUR WORD MEME

That sounded easy so even though I didn't receive a Tag as such, the invitation to join was there.

CANDY No problem there, my favorite is anything with Dark Chocolate. I especially like Hershey's Dark chocolate bars.

BEACH Well since my sister & I are taking a trip to the Island of Oahu in November, I am eagerly looking forward to seeing the beautiful Beach near Waikiki. I have never been to Hawaii so, I'm very excited about going. I've always enjoyed looking at the Ocean, but this will be so different from the rugged Pacific coast than I am used to seing.

SEASON Summer is my favorite, & today even though it is officially fall, we are experiencing a warming period. Though I love the beutiful colors of fall, I love the warmer weather that summer brings.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Copy Cat! ;) Mom, you are too much like me...:)

8:30 PM  
Blogger ruth said...

I know the apple didn't fall far from the tree in our case.
ruth

11:22 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

Hi Ruth,
Glad you played along on this meme! A trip to Hawaii sounds wonderful! Are you going at the same time as your daughter??

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Smile*

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for Tammy and family. I saw your comment on Grafted Branch's blog "Restoring the Years."

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home