grandmothersmusings

Saturday, August 12, 2006

LIFE MEME

I was hoping to find out how to print this in colored ink but I guess I'll have to wait until someone can show me. So this will have to be in boring black ink.

CHILDHOOD AMBITION I always wanted to be a mommy, but also a Movie Star.

FONDEST MEMORY That's an easy one. My first look at my daughter imediately after she was born & we gazed into each others eyes.

SOUND TRACK Walk The Line for movie, but favorite CD Josh Groban

RETREAT Looking forward to going to Hawaii

WILDEST DREAM Living in Hawaii

PROUDEST MOMEMT I guess since I've lived so long, I can have more than one so I'll say watching my daughter get married, & seeing my two granddaughters for the first time.

BIGGEST CHALLANGE Wanting to live my life in a way that others will see Jesus.

ALARM CLOCK Rarely use one unless I have to go somewhere early. I'm a night person.

PERFECT DAY Being with my family. I'm hoping to move closer to them.

FIRST JOB at age 16 with work permit. WT Grant 5 & Ten Cent store. Don't faint but if I remeber correctly I was paid 35 cents per hour. You could actually buy things for 5 cents in stores like Grants, Newberrys & Woolworths.

INDULGENCE Anything chocolate!!

LAST PURCHASE Does groceries count? I went grocery shopping today

FAVORITE MOVIE Gone With The Wind, but also love the original Yours, Mine, & Ours, Friendly Persuasion, & lots of other old movies.

INSPIRATION My daughter,

BIGGEST REGRET MY husband not being here to walk our daughter down the aisle, & knowing my wonderful son in law & two adorable grandkids

RATHER BE I don't remember what this one was, but guess I could say, all moved & settled somewhere closer to my family

IRRATIONAL FEAR Spiders & Snakes

3 PEOPLE I WOULD INVITE FOR DINNER I too was impressed by the book where Jesus came to dinner. I would love to have dinner with Oprah whom I admire very much, & my mind is blanking here on her name, but Maya I think is her first name. Her poetry is so beautiful, not only what she says, but the way she expresses it. I think her name is Maya Angelo?

4 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Wonderful meme, Mom! Glad you finally did this. :)

1:44 PM  
Blogger Looney Momâ„¢ said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and signing my guestbook. It's nice to meet you.

I love Hawaii too! I've only been there once for a week (Maui) about 11 years ago, but I did NOT want to come home. I would love to live there. Maybe some day!

11:45 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Hi, Tammy's mom! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Great meme, great answers.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Jeannine said...

I enjoyed reading your meme and the rest of your blog for that matter. :-)

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home