grandmothersmusings

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Bloging Lessons

Daughter Tammy was here this weekend helping with one of those dreaded yard sales that she described in one of her posts. She did much better financially than I did because of all those cute baby & kid things she had to sell but my reward was a few more items gotten rid of. What didn't sell was off to the Goodwill store or the local woman's shelter.
When we did have a few minutes at the end of a tiring day, she was able to show me how to get a bigger font & how to change color ink plus that wonderful invention spell check.
Of course one of the best things was being able to spend some mother daughter bonding time. She ended up spending Saturday night because it was so late when we finished delivering our leftovers to thier respective donation locations. My son-in-law, bless his heart agreed that it would be better for her to drive home this morning than drive home when she was exhausted last night. Sunday morning freeway driving is much lighter in traffic than Saturday night traffic.
I hope that I can be a better Blogger now that I know how to print in color & use Spell check & all those other little goodies in my

1 Comments:

Blogger ruth said...

OOPS!! the ending got cut off & I'm having trouble going back & editing, & what do you know, the ink changed color on some of my earlier posts
ruth

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home